Author Topic: The 30 Best Vampire TV Shows Ranked, from ‘What We Do in the Shadows’ to ‘NOS4A2’ Also ‘Dark Shadows,’ ...  (Read 216 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
The list list is now "The 31 Best Vampire TV Shows" because they've updated the list to include Interview with the Vampire. Where will it place?

Offline Bob_the_Bartender

• Senior Poster
  • "Serenity is my favorite emotion."
    • View Profile
I’m surprised that the “The Night Stalker” TV movie did not make the list. This landmark, Las Vegas-based vampire film drew huge television ratings in 1972. And, the succeeding ABC series, “Kolchak: The Night Stalker,” featured another vampire (one of Janos Skorzeny’s original victims from the tv film), who travelled from Las Vegas to Los Angeles and battled with the indefatigable Carl Kolchak.

Of course, I think that the original “Dark Shadows” should have been number one on the list instead of “Buffy The Vampire Slayer.” As I recall, the late, great Louis Edmonds was not a huge fan of the 1991 DS reboot, saying he barely made it through the first episode on NBC.  [Were_Vamp]

Offline Josette

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Well, even if not #1, at least it came in at #2!!!  I probably hadn't even heard of half of them.
Josette