Author Topic: Happy New Yr To All/ot  (Read 89 times)

Offline Annie

• DSF God
    • View Profile
Happy New Yr To All/ot
« on: December 31, 2022, 01:38:37 AM »
Hi everyone yes it’s me again , just wanted to wish all of you a very Happy New Yr.
And hoping that’s it’s a healthy one and a better one.
Love u all Anne  [4164]
"Never Give Up On Your Dreams "I Didn't So Don't
You"    By Barry Manilow

Offline dom

• Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Happy New Yr To All/ot
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2022, 04:33:58 AM »
Same to you, Anne!!

Offline Bob_the_Bartender

• Senior Poster
  • "Serenity is my favorite emotion."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2022, 05:51:02 AM »
I wonder what New Year’s Eve was like in Collinsport, Maine? It’s another moment that we all would have liked to have seen on the show.

I suppose that the observance of the holiday at Collinwood would be a rather subdued and staid affair, with Elizabeth, Roger, Carolyn, Barnabas, Quentin, Professor Stokes, Maggie and the ubiquitous Julia Hoffman enjoying a brandy to ring in the New Year. Perhaps Roger would be uncharacteristically gracious and invite long time employee, Mrs. Sarah Johnson, in for a drink as well?

The real New Year’s Eve celebration in Collinsport would be at The Blue Whale, of course! Willie Loomis, Harry Johnson, Buzz Hackett, Susie the (formerly) silent waitress, Ezra Braithwaite, Tony Peterson and the Eagle Hill Cemetery caretaker (a veritable hell raiser) would be hugging and kissing everyone else in the joint when the clock struck midnight as the wise and introspective Bob Rooney surveyed the joyous scene with great delight. (No doubt, the ageless Quentin and the free-spirited Carolyn would quietly withdraw from the New Year’s snooze-fest at Collinwood to go party with the uninhibited crowd down at Collinsport’s most popular watering hole.)

Ah, yes, another scene, Dan Curtis SHOULD have thought to portray on our favorite show.

Happy New Year!

Bob [christmas-carols]

Offline Josette

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2022, 07:58:12 AM »
Thank you, Annie - Happy New Year, Everyone!!!
Josette