Author Topic: Ely Pouget in The Rift  (Read 236 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Ely Pouget in The Rift
« on: March 25, 2021, 08:14:00 PM »
I was just scrolling by COMET TV and I was certain I heard Ely Pouget's voice. I went back, and sure enough, even though her character was wearing a helmet, it was definitely her voice.

I only watched for about 3 minutes because I came in in the middle of the movie, but what I did see looked pretty bad. But I checked to see if COMET TV will be running it again and it will be run again on March 30th at 10am:

THE RIFT
10 am ET/PT | 9 am CT | 11 am MT
Siren II, a submarine under the command of Capt. Phillips (R. Lee Ermey), ventures into the deep on a mission to recover the missing Siren I. Their quest is hindered when the submarine becomes entangled in a patch of toxic seaweed. Nearby, Phillips and his crew find an air-filled underwater cave where the government conducts sinister genetic experiments. The heroic rescue mission soon transforms into a desperate fight for survival as the crew battles hordes of mutant sea creatures.

I probably will DVR it - but only because I like Ely Pouget. The movie is something she made before doing the '91 DS...