Author Topic: Rebecca Staab on Hallmark Channel  (Read 212 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Rebecca Staab on Hallmark Channel
« on: November 29, 2021, 01:01:00 AM »
I was just flipping by the Hallmark Channel and I saw where Rebecca Staab is appearing in another Hallmark Channel movie. Apparently this one is called Christmas in Tahoe and tonight is the premiere, so it will be popping up more times this season...

Offline Philippe Cordier

• (formerly known as Vlad)
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Rebecca Staab on Hallmark Channel
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2021, 02:14:04 PM »
Last year shortly before Thanksgiving, the Hallmark Channel had a movie that I believed was new (but have since discovered is actually from 2015 and possibly made for the Lifetime Channel rather than Hallmark) that is the best contemporary (current) Christmas ghost story I have seen. It's called "The Spirit of Christmas" and given some dark moments (along with some gorgeous cinematography) seems a departure from Hallmark's usual fare. I wanted to let DS fans now about it here, but I searched TV listings for the remainder of the Holiday season, and the film wasn't scheduled to air again. I thought I would be more prepared this year and post about it before it aired again, as I optimistically supposed it would. Alas, I'm late again - I found out belatedly that "The Spirit of Christmas" aired on Hallmark this year a day or two before Thanksgiving. It is available on DVD and I readily purchased it and hope to re-watch it this Christmas season.
"Collinwood is not a healthy place to be." -- Collinsport sheriff, 1995

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: Rebecca Staab on Hallmark Channel
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2021, 02:37:57 PM »
Very interesting, Philippe. Definitely sounds like something to keep an eye out for in the future...

As for Rebecca Staab, apparently she's also in Netflix' Love Hard, currently streaming. Vampire Diaries fans would be interested to know that one stars Nina Dobrev...