Author Topic: DIED ... BY ... FIRE!!  (Read 675 times)

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
DIED ... BY ... FIRE!!
« on: February 15, 2006, 09:17:40 PM »
Can I just share that I'm finding the special V Day heart of an evilly glaring Laura Collins to be a raging HOOT?

The whole thing is (to my odd sense of humor) a perfect comment on the whole insanity of that "holiday."

I'd love to know which scene the image is from.  It reminds me of that wonderful moment when Laura is doing one of her spells at the fireplace and Liz taps her on the shoulder to have Laura turn and practically hiss with bared teeth.  Great, classic stuff.

Folks, there was no CGI back then.  It was all, every inch, just Diana Millay... doing her thing!

G.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: DIED ... BY ... FIRE!!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2006, 10:05:03 PM »
Can I just share that I'm finding the special V Day heart of an evilly glaring Laura Collins to be a raging HOOT?

I hoped people would like it. And after all, who on DS more epitomizes love than Laura? I mean, she would do just about anything to have her children with her for eternity - and what's purer than a mother's love? Sure, her children have to die in a fiery inferno. But, well, isn't that just a mere technicality? And besides, isn't love supposed to be all-consuming?  [wink2]

I'd love to know which scene the image is from.  It reminds me of that wonderful moment when Laura is doing one of her spells at the fireplace and Liz taps her on the shoulder to have Laura turn and practically hiss with bared teeth.  Great, classic stuff.

Excellent eye because that's exactly the scene.  [thumb]  And there's a much better version of the screen capture on the Caption This! board:

Offline Heather

• Senior Poster
  • It's an Orbach's, darling...
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2006, 10:13:10 PM »
MB, I gotta echo Steve's sentiments...love it! Thanks for the chuckle and smile today...  :-*
The messages one sees when one clicks on said floaty are delightfully wicked as well...  ^-^

W: http://hrh22.home.comcast.net

In case you didn't realize....Julia rules!  :-*

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2006, 10:15:28 PM »
Thanks for the info, MB!  I'd missed the shot on the captions board.  What a hoot!

It's probably a toss-up who is more fortunate; those who receive Laura's love, or the lucky men who win Angelique's admiration.

With the one, you get to attend the most dramatic barbecue of your entire life.   With the other, you may be strangled, hypnotised, turned into a cat, tortured with stabbing pains in your tender extremities. or cursed to roam the earth in a loveless existence for all Eternity!

Aren't the ladies of DS *special*?

Beaming, G.