Author Topic: “GHOST NATION: REUNION IN HELL” (Seaview Terrace)  (Read 442 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
“GHOST NATION: REUNION IN HELL” (Seaview Terrace)
« on: September 22, 2020, 10:03:23 PM »
Travel Channel Announces Spooky Premieres For Third Annual ‘Ghostober’ Programming Event -“GHOST NATION: REUNION IN HELL”
(Scroll down to 7th show.)

OK - just how many times can they do one of these types of shows at Seaview Terrace?! This is at least the third. And I'm not saying that nothing strange goes on there because I've experienced my own share of things and I have no desire to ever step foot inside again. But still... And while the premise of this one might be based in something that might have really happened, it seems contrived. But I suppose one should reserve judgement until one sees if it turns out to be as lame as the other shows...

Offline Gerard

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: “GHOST NATION: REUNION IN HELL” (Seaview Terrace)
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2020, 08:52:20 PM »
Aren't those the guys who had that Ghost Hunters show on Sci-Fi (or Sigh-Fi, or SyPhy or whatever it calls itself now)? 

Gerard

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: “GHOST NATION: REUNION IN HELL” (Seaview Terrace)
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2020, 10:41:25 PM »
 [pointing-up] Yes, they are. And considering that back in '11 they said during their Seaview Terrace ep of Ghost Hunters that they wanted to go back, it will be interesting to see how they behave when they are back.

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
Seaview Terrace featured
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2020, 02:15:58 PM »
The premise of this show sounds ridiculous, but there should be some nice shots of our favorite house here:

https://whatsupnewp.com/2020/09/paranormal-investigators-from-travel-channels-ghost-nation-and-kindred-spirits-team-up-on-halloween-to-investigate-newports-seaview-terrace

These shows often use really spastic camera angles and absurd, repetitive jump cuts but perhaps they'll include some less manic establishing shots.

G.