Author Topic: Episode 944: Sabrina's Screaming  (Read 733 times)

Offline AndreDuPres

• Full Poster
  • I don't know, Barnabas. I just don't know!
    • View Profile
Episode 944: Sabrina's Screaming
« on: February 06, 2006, 01:16:23 AM »
I was looking at today's pics, and Sabrina's horrified face brought back memories of ep. 944, because it has my all-time favourite DS scream, even better than any of Julia's.  Truly this is Sabrina's shining moment on the show, when she shrieks at that hideous flower's destruction.  Feel her pain, fellow DS board members!  No other actor could possibly emote as much as Sabrina has done in this fantastic scene!

Offline arashi

• Senior Poster
  • What a lovely night for the unquiet dead.
    • View Profile
    • Darkness Falls
Re: Episode 944: Sabrina's Screaming
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2006, 05:43:50 AM »
 [laughing6] OMG! Not the damn MOON POPPY!

Seriously, that scene is HYSTERICAL.

Offline Raineypark

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2006, 07:36:15 PM »
I find it very hard to believe that in the vast world of horticulture, there has never been a real  plant named the "Moon Poppy"

I think when the planting season begins, I'm going to go in seach of such a thing among the many ornamental  nurseries in my area.  I'll be visiting them anyway, so getting in a bit of research among the owners shouldn't be difficult.  What will be most interesting will be to see if any of them say "Oh!...Dark Shadows!!" [lghy]
"Do not go gentle into that good night.  Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
Dylan Thomas

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2006, 08:10:25 PM »
I find it very hard to believe that in the vast world of horticulture, there has never been a real  plant named the "Moon Poppy"

I refer to the white poppies in my garden as "moon poppies," whether they are or not.  ::)

I think when the planting season begins, I'm going to go in seach of such a thing among the many ornamental  nurseries in my area.  I'll be visiting them anyway, so getting in a bit of research among the owners shouldn't be difficult.  What will be most interesting will be to see if any of them say "Oh!...Dark Shadows!!" [lghy]

Or Werewolf of London, which I'm sure is where the DS writers got the idea.  ;)