Author Topic: Nicholas Blair, Parallel Time 1970, Roxanne Drew  (Read 926 times)

Offline TNickey2003

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
Nicholas Blair, Parallel Time 1970, Roxanne Drew
« on: February 08, 2006, 05:04:31 AM »
What if Nicholas Blair was given a third chance by his master and changed lanes, so to speak,  by returning to earth in Parallel Time 1970?  He would find an intriguing opportunity to try his hand again at creating a new race with the artificial woman Roxanne. It would be interesting to see if he got in cahoots with the nefarious Parallel Time Prof. Stokes to advance his ambitions in Parallel Time ( obviously he didn't have much luck in the Real Time track).
Alex adores Maggie Evans

Offline ProfStokes

• * Ingenious Intellect *
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Nicholas Blair, Parallel Time 1970, Roxanne Drew
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2006, 07:18:43 AM »
Although the plot used technology similar to what was featured in the Adam & Eve storyline, Roxanne in parallel 1970 was not an artificial woman. [spoiler]She was a normal, living, human woman whose life force Tim Stokes diverted into Angelique in an attempt to reanimate his dead (step?)daughter.[/spoiler]

However, parallel 1970 certainly could have benefitted from Nicholas's presence.  I wonder how he would have gotten along (or not) with parallel Angelique, a woman who was perhaps even more vicious than her counterpart but less powerful.  I suspect Nicholas would have been tempted to try another harebrained world-domination scheme upon meeting Cyrus Longworth: what better way to acquire servants for the master than to transform every goody-two-shoes in Collinsport into a depraved fiend?

ProfStokes

Offline BuzzH

• DSF God
  • The grooviest HEP cat in Collinsport!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2006, 03:08:58 PM »
I suspect Nicholas would have been tempted to try another harebrained world-domination scheme upon meeting Cyrus Longworth: what better way to acquire servants for the master than to transform every goody-two-shoes in Collinsport into a depraved fiend?

This is an interesting idea.  Would make a great fan fiction story!   ;D
Buzz-isms:

"I like the bike I got, & the chick I got!"
"I know just the place!?Over in Logansport!"
"If ya feel it, SIT it!"
"Come on, before he offers me a side car too!"
"Her nose needed some powder!"
"You askin' me to give up something I like?"

Offline stefan

• Full Poster
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2006, 03:46:20 PM »
I suspect Nicholas would have been tempted to try another harebrained world-domination scheme upon meeting Cyrus Longworth: what better way to acquire servants for the master than to transform every goody-two-shoes in Collinsport into a depraved fiend?ProfStokes

"harebrained" awww .... actually, I found Nicholas Blair adorable. A servant of the master somewhat unsuited for his job. I would have liked to have seen Nicholas Blair escape from his home below, come back as a real person and marry Maggie Evans. I give Astredo credit for infusing Blair with a sad and romantic wistfullness. Angelique was the true monster and it's interesting that no matter how much LP tried to make Angie sympathetic, the essential hardness never left her. The mark of a true villan.