Author Topic: Dark Shadows Resurrected RPG  (Read 1558 times)

Offline JennieSim80

• Junior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
Dark Shadows Resurrected RPG
« on: January 03, 2006, 02:10:02 PM »
Hello,
I just started a Dark Shadows Resurrected RPG on Yahoo. There are still a lot of characters available. Let me know if you are interested.

-Jennie

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/DarkShadowsResurrectedRPG/

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Shadows Resurrected RPG
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2006, 07:59:40 PM »
I loved the '91 series and I think it would be very interesting to see how your group continues the story. Unfortunately, the forum keeps me very busy so I don't have the time to participate, but I wish you a whole lot of luck with the RPG.  [thumb]

Will you by any chance be posting game transcripts on your Yahoo group? If you could, I think it would be fun for those of us who can't take part to be able to read them. Back in the early-to-mid '90s, the DS RPG on AOL posted transcripts of their games and they were very popular downloads.

Offline Ian

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2006, 05:41:17 AM »
You're a few months too late. :(

I just started helping a friend with a Harry Potter themed RPG in mid-November.

Offline JennieSim80

• Junior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2006, 06:41:28 AM »
I loved the '91 series and I think it would be very interesting to see how your group continues the story. Unfortunately, the forum keeps me very busy so I don't have the time to participate, but I wish you a whole lot of luck with the RPG.  [thumb]

Will you by any chance be posting game transcripts on your Yahoo group? If you could, I think it would be fun for those of us who can't take part to be able to read them. Back in the early-to-mid '90s, the DS RPG on AOL posted transcripts of their games and they were very popular downloads.

Thank you so much for wishing me luck! The revival introduced me to the original series, so it holds a special place in my heart. I will definitely make the files available for download since you and a couple of other folks have expressed an interest in it. If you get a chance, please stop by. :-)

-Jennie

Offline JennieSim80

• Junior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2006, 06:45:32 AM »
You're a few months too late. :(

I just started helping a friend with a Harry Potter themed RPG in mid-November.

Sorry to hear that (though I love Harry Potter too). If you are not too busy with your other RPG, feel free to stop by my group anytime.

-Jennie

Offline Ian

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2006, 02:20:56 AM »
Sorry to hear that (though I love Harry Potter too). If you are not too busy with your other RPG, feel free to stop by my group anytime.

I wouldn't be right now, but I know for a fact that once my new semester at school starts in two weeks, I'll have no free time. :(

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2006, 02:25:39 AM »
I was going to ask whats RPG, but duh, I realized it's probably Roll Playing Game. I've never played/whatever Dungeons/Dragons or anything...

If someone wants to IM me about their experiences, perhaps I'll try.

Thanks!

Patti
What a Woman!