Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0008  (Read 511 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0008
« on: December 09, 2019, 12:14:12 AM »
Robservations #8

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #0008

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2019, 07:08:24 PM »
Elizabeth seems worried that Vickie will call the foundling home. Vickie does call and learns that nobody there knew the Collins family and the letter was the first contact. It becomes clear in the episode that Elizabeth knows the whole true story, but chooses to keep it secret.
I find Carolyn to be very interesting. Her switches between being very naive and childlike and then more grown up ring true for a seventeen year old. I think her clothes and hair are much better than later on in the show.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline dom

• Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2020, 02:51:05 AM »
I wanna say that the opening voice-over was a little corny but I don't remember it because this episode blew me away. It's my second favorite to date. It was exciting and engrossing. I don't think Carolyn is in love with Joe. Since last episode I've been wondering what Joe wanted to talk about. I figured it was Burke. I didn't remember it was about the promotion. Poor Joe, Carolyn cut him down at the knees twice. Third time's the charm as we'll learn in time. Joan has one of her better days if I remember correctly. She had nothing but great scenes to act today. I was on the edge of my seat. Especially when Joe told Liz about Burke Devlin. Now that we know she knows we want to know. Obviously Burke wants to know as well.

Offline dom

• Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2020, 01:29:31 PM »
I like that Miss Hopewell is looking out for Vicki by letting her know that Strake, who finally admitted that he was a PI, was making detailed inquiries. I'm looking forward to Vicki receiving Miss Hopewell's letter.