Dark Shadows: Reincarnation – Mark B. Perry Reveals the

Sequel Series That May Still Come to Life




Author Topic: Episode #0006  (Read 641 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

  • Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • *****
  • Posts: 23522
  • Karma: +211/-12939
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Episode #0006
« on: November 24, 2019, 12:43:02 AM »
 [embg] [confused5]

Fill in the blank: Carolyn - "I don't know, Vicki  - I'm not sure I believe that you're not the one who took the ________ from my room!!"

Offline Uncle Roger

  • * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • ***************
  • Posts: 35431
  • Karma: +13/-136928
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #0006
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2021, 11:05:45 PM »
Copy of Valley of the Dolls, with all the important parts underlined
Fade Away and Radiate