Author Topic: Thar She Goes!  (Read 519 times)

Offline Bob_the_Bartender

• Senior Poster
  • "Serenity is my favorite emotion."
    • View Profile
Thar She Goes!
« on: April 16, 2002, 04:38:10 AM »
It's toot-a-loo time for Maude Browning, Collinsport's number two trollop to buy the ranch (or, perhaps more accurately, to sleep with the fishes).

You know, when Nathan looked down upon Maude's corpse in the Rev. Trask's bed, I was half expecting a moment of inner dialogue, in which Nathan said to himself, "Gee, I always knew that this guy Trask was a little strange, but I never thought that he was into necrophilia."  

To which an indignant Trask, sensing what Nathan was thinking, waved a crooked finger at him, and declared vehemently, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Browning!  I never told anyone to lie, not a single time.  Now, Nathan, I have to go back and do the witch-hunting business of the people of Collinsport, blah, blah, blah, ad nauseam."

So, as Maude Browning, a gal with a heart of gold, was wont to say, "Cheerio!"

Offline jennifer

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
Re: Thar She Goes!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2002, 03:18:45 PM »
It's toot-a-loo time for Maude Browning, Collinsport's number two trollop to buy the ranch (or, perhaps more accurately, to sleep with the fishes).

You know, when Nathan looked down upon Maude's corpse in the Rev. Trask's bed, I was half expecting a moment of inner dialogue, in which Nathan said to himself, "Gee, I always knew that this guy Trask was a little strange, but I never thought that he was into necrophilia."  

To which an indignant Trask, sensing what Nathan was thinking, waved a crooked finger at him, and declared vehemently, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Browning!  I never told anyone to lie, not a single time.  Now, Nathan, I have to go back and do the witch-hunting business of the people of Collinsport, blah, blah, blah, ad nauseam."

So, as Maude Browning, a gal with a heart of gold, was wont to say, "Cheerio!"

Haha Bob
thought it was pretty funny when Nathan looked down and saw the arm he didn't think it was strange at first that she was "hiding" under the covers in that position.
His reaction was pretty funny though. he was so impressed that Trask would have a woman waiting for him!

jennifer
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV