Author Topic: Courtroom Spiders and Unusual Hats  (Read 474 times)

Offline CastleBee

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Courtroom Spiders and Unusual Hats
« on: April 15, 2002, 10:34:04 PM »
I am just having the best time figuring out various interpretations involved in the use of the shadow of the fan light window on the wall of the courtroom.  Sometimes Vicki looks like she's trapped in a spider's web with Trask in his black spider suit pacing back and forth  [spidr] (I'd be willing to bet that someone may have once mentioned that the last time around).  Then I had to laugh this weekend when doing my usual catch-up on old eps and Vicki was standing right smack in the middle of the shadow and she looked like she had one of those statue of liberty hats on her head! Somebody just needed to hand her a sconce from the crypt set to complete the look!
“There is something haunting in the light of the moon; it has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery." ~ Joseph Conrad

Offline Dr. Eric Lang

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • Julia . . . Julia . . . when you do the experiment
    • View Profile
Re: Courtroom Spiders and Unusual Hats
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2002, 03:08:10 AM »
I am just having the best time figuring out various interpretations involved in the use of the shadow of the fan light window on the wall of the courtroom.  Sometimes Vicki looks like she's trapped in a spider's web with Trask in his black spider suit pacing back and forth  [spidr] (I'd be willing to bet that someone may have once mentioned that the last time around).  Then I had to laugh this weekend when doing my usual catch-up on old eps and Vicki was standing right smack in the middle of the shadow and she looked like she had one of those statue of liberty hats on her head! Somebody just needed to hand her a sconce from the crypt set to complete the look!

LOL! I noticed that too and thought about the Statue of Liberty as well.