Author Topic: Episode 330  (Read 2471 times)

Offline Josette

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 330
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2005, 08:42:35 AM »
I think it's the MS beginning of the name that makes one think female.  But, from time to time I do notice the symbol and remind myself that this is a male writing!  :)  Although, actually, unless someone has actually met another cousin, as at the Fests, one could indicate anything here and no one would know if it were true.
Josette

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2005, 05:23:08 PM »
Well, people lying (which does happen :- ) or accidentally choosing the wrong gender and then never even noticing it in their posts or their profiles would be unique cases. In the vast majority of cases, if they choose to use the option, people are going to choose their correct gender.  ;)

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2005, 08:09:01 PM »
Although, actually, unless someone has actually met another cousin, as at the Fests, one could indicate anything here and no one would know if it were true.

The Forum guidelines cover that situation:
After you register, you have the option of filling out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present accurate and clean information, and any information that we deem inaccurate or vulgar will be removed

Offline Misa

• Full Poster
  • Is that you, Mr. Juggins?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2005, 12:43:13 AM »
Oops sorry mice-brook,  ::)  I just didn't check the gender choice for you. Sometimes I do, but so often they have been left blank I have stopped looking.

Misa

Offline michael c

• DSF God
  • mr.collins i'm fed up with this nonsense!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2005, 01:04:36 AM »
Oops sorry mice-brook,  ::)  I just didn't check the gender choice for you. Sometimes I do, but so often they have been left blank I have stopped looking.

no worries...it's really kind of funny. [offtheair]
sleep 'til noon and your punishment shall be the dregs of the coffeepot.

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2005, 12:22:11 PM »
That is no guarantee either that the person is male or female.

Case in point... A girl from my community was expecting and the doctor's did all the test... Did them 3 times to be absolutely certain what the sex of the baby was going to be. Well the test they did kept revealing boy. We gave her a baby shower for a boy. Well a few weeks ago she gave birth to a 8 1/2 pound bouncing baby girl.

I mean it wasn't like they did one test... They did several and still got it wrong.

And there's no guarantee that a doctor will actually pay attention to the patient, or to what he's doing.

Mrs. Johnson and Roger definitely.    I'm imagining right now his imperious demanding tone, spitting out sexual commands and instructions.   What are you thinking woman, do that faster, this instant!     There's no cognac on the bedstand!    Hold still while I.... now look at what you made me do!

I cut a bit of this.

Mrs. J and decenarian Chas. D Tate.   He's a hoot in any context.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Misa

• Full Poster
  • Is that you, Mr. Juggins?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2005, 06:06:15 PM »
I guess I was only imagining Mrs. Johnson involved with someone from her own time period. It is strange to think that she used to be a more strong personality. I only saw her after the Burke, Bill Maloy story.

If she was involved with Roger, I'd like to see her as the dominate lover. That would be quite a change for Roger.

Misa  [hall2_shocked]