Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1195  (Read 492 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Discuss - Ep #1195
« on: January 08, 2018, 09:16:00 PM »
Robservations #1195

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #1195

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #1195
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 07:24:19 PM »
Q says he will take Daphne, but Lamar has a gun on him and the trap is sprung. Q must have diminished capacity to fall for this and not have someone else stop the wedding. Gerard Shows his true colors and Daphne comes out of the spell. He locks her in room.
Barnabas sees PT. Catherine and Daphne talk of a haunted room they live in fear of and a lottery. Come out of it dead or mad. Pt Q come in and says he was gone 7 years convicted of manslaughter. He flirts with Daphne.
Why wasn't Barnabas helping Q instead of watching PT?
Valerie  talks to Gerard of the events. Barnabas overhears and goes to Q as Lamar comes in and says morning execution.
Barnabas wants Valerie to find Judah's head. They are just now thinking of this? Barnabas tells her they can only be friends as he is human and she a witch. Apparently he's never seen Bewitched where their comedic counterparts dwell.
Daphne and Gerard struggle and she hates him. Valerie casts a spell in the drawing room for and he is in pain. He comes in and calls her Miranda. The end. Lara is listed as Valerie/Miranda but not Catherine. It makes me wonder if they just randomly spliced in these PT scenes.   
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times