Author Topic: Denise Nickerson -- Prayers and support needed  (Read 10442 times)

Offline Bob_the_Bartender

• Senior Poster
  • "Serenity is my favorite emotion."
    • View Profile
Re: Denise Nickerson -- Prayers and support needed
« Reply #105 on: April 08, 2019, 11:53:40 PM »
Amen, Gerard.

Offline B.Collins

• Full Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
Re: Denise Nickerson -- Prayers and support needed
« Reply #106 on: July 17, 2019, 04:42:24 AM »
1stly Gerald i'm sorry to learn that about your Mom and you are right on what you said, i don't have the experience and i hope i never do to have gone through what you and Anne did and to you Anne i'm sorry for you also having to go through that as well.

anyways when i learned that Denise had died i was actually relieved and not surprised not that i wanted her to go or anything but my thoughts were of course on her family and her and though i never sadly got the chance to meet her i'm just glad that she's not suffering anymore neither are her family who had to see that day in and day out. i could not imagine how hard that must have been for not only her family but for Denise as well once she realized she was  losing it.  ya know i've i've always liked her as an actress i love and adore Willy Wonka even if it is a horror movie for kids and on joke that film has giving me nightmares.

we all know which scene too and i had many nightmares about that scenes through the years, than when i started to get into the original DS i was was really shocked that she was on it and she was really good on it it too. hmm i need to search out for other things she's done