Author Topic: laura stockbridge collins?!  (Read 5436 times)

Offline PennyDreadful

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
    • Terror at Collinwood
Re: laura stockbridge collins?!
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2005, 02:51:00 PM »
Yikes, PennyD, I never meant to imply that you did anything wrong.  I just find it weird that he would examine something that didn't happen.

No no, I didn't think that at all!  It's all good!  [thumbleft]  [hall2_grin]  Yes it is odd that Mr. Clark examined that particular question.  He should have mentioned that it was a fan myth.

Barn was rummaging through an old trunk belonging to Jeremiah.  Charity happened along as he found the portrait of Laura Stockbridge, Jeremiah's first wife, and of course she looked exactly like Laura Colliins.  He described to Charity what Laura was wearing the first time he saw her, and he said he was 10 years old then and thought she was the most beautiful woman in the world.

Ah, thank you for the refresher on that scene Midnite!  I haven't watched that sequence in awhile.

~PennyDreadful~ 
TERROR AT COLLINWOOD
A podcast dedicated to 'Dark Shadows'
https://www.terroratcollinwood.com/

PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
Weekly hosted horror and suspense films!
On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England
http://www.shillingshockers.com

Offline michael c

• DSF God
  • mr.collins i'm fed up with this nonsense!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2005, 09:08:34 PM »
i know i'm overthinking this but...

laura always leaves collinwood under distressing circumstances and returns to an atmosphere of suspision and hostility.

but since her ultimate goal is to claim her children(not have affairs)wouldn't it be in her best interest to stay on good terms with the collins family,be discreet,and leave with her children(whatever that really means)when no one is looking?

does she maintain more 'human' characteristics right up until the end of her life-cycle?quentin collins is a looker and all but by surrounding herself with so much drama doesn't laura thwart her own goals? [hall2_rolleyes]
sleep 'til noon and your punishment shall be the dregs of the coffeepot.

Offline Joeytrom

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2008, 09:52:50 PM »
Laura apparently is born to some unsuspecting couple and leads a normal life until she is killed in a fire.  Then her Phoenix self rises and tries to take her children with her into a second fire.