Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1173  (Read 469 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1173
« on: July 26, 2017, 11:30:29 PM »
Robservations #1173

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #1173

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2017, 05:44:56 AM »
Trask wants Daphne to turn against Q.  Valerie worries over Barnabas and tells Julia, who she just recently hated, the whole true story of her involve the with Judah Zachary. Julia decides to ask Leticia's help to find Barnabas.  Daphne accuses Gerard of being behind the plot as he was only one who knew about it. Gerard then works to get Samantha on his side. She will be Johanna's ghost to get Q. Gerard decides to make Daphne have another dreadful dream. She loves Gerard and is kissing him in the dream. She awakes and then tells him she believes him now. Valerie,thinks she can get Judah to love her again. Gerard is apparently quite the Stud  and makes me wonder who had a thing for him behind the scenes. Trask and Gerard see the caped woman leave note. Samantha says no,note when she went there. Johanna is back!  No surprise there.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 09:20:15 PM »
Way too much stuff about oak trees and letters. To further implicate Quentin, Gerard persuades Samantha to cosplay and pick up the letter at the tree. He and Trask see someone in a cape pick up the letter, only to find out that Samantha wasn't the one who did. Does this mean Joanna is actually picking up her own mail?
Daphne has an another insipid dream. She can't remember a thing about it. How I envy her.
Valerie fesses up to Julia that in addition to Angelique and Cassandra, she had another identity as Miranda. She plans to work her feminine wiles on Gerard to get something out of him. Hopefully, information but you never know.
Huge change in Angelique these last few episodes. The transformation in character is not well handled. It wasn't that many episodes ago that she was being portrayed as vicious and heartless. Her actions towards Roxanne and Julia are as heinous as anything she did to people in 1795, yet here she is suddenly so vulnerable. Lara Parker does her best to make this credible. She almost succeeds.
Her powers are questionable here. Maybe she had no clairvoyant abilities but classic Angelique would not have let that stop her. She would have either bewitched someone to find Barnabas or sent Laszlo to look. And Nicholas Blair could not have been the only one with access to a magic mirror.
Fade Away and Radiate