Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1160  (Read 591 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1160
« on: June 06, 2017, 05:54:22 PM »
Robservations #1160

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #1160

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 04:25:35 PM »
Samantha comes in on Daniel and Gabe and is sent for Julia. Gabe grabs the news will. Gabe refuses to leave Daniel who says, "A life of lies" and dies. Gabe makes Samantha leave. Edith comes in accusing Gabe of the attack. He says he's master now.
Edith goes to Gerard and he wants her to follow his master. She wants to join.
Desmond starts to read the will and says, "Oh, my god".  It seems strange that Danielwould not have consulted Desmond on writing his will.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 04:08:22 AM »
Much more of a soap opera feel to this episode than usual. Daniel is dead. Gabriel thinks that he has won the family fortune. But has he? The family vultures assemble for the reading of the will. Desmond is quite surprised to see who is the heir. Will anyone else be as surprised?
Desmond obviously doesn't care for Gerard. And Gerard has not been as clever as he thinks. Desmond is highly suspicious of his friendship with Traak but isn't quite sure what it means yet
Gerard recruits Edith for his coven. Shes frightened but fascinated and takes him up on the offer. It's an interesting scene but not a lot is done with it. Edith is never well developed as a character, so the scene has a limited impact.
Gerard is quite the player. Aside from a previous relationship with Leticia, he's been linked to Samantha, Daphne, and now Edith. As well as a vendetta against Miranda/Valerie/Angelique.
Fade Away and Radiate