Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1130  (Read 547 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1130
« on: January 22, 2017, 05:40:48 PM »
Robservations #1130

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #1130

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2017, 02:22:13 AM »
It is the anniversary of Barnabas' vampirism. Angelique comes every year and vows to find him. She calls to a Laslo who is Michael Stoka and a gypsy. Not an original idea in sight. Angelique reveals Barnabas is the only man she ever loved. Laslo goes to Collinwood and Barnabas comes in.
Leticia has the head in her closet.
Gabe has a nice speech saying that the Collins seem to attract every oddity on earth.
Leticia find the body it grabs her and she talks to it and Imremember being incredulous as a child that she was talking to someone with no ears. She takes the body back to its crypt still talking top it.
Angelique comes to Collimwood as Mrs Barnabas Collins and Gabe mentions the sister Julia which makes Angelique insanely jealous and confused.
The final scene has Leticia bring the head to the body.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2017, 01:55:31 AM »
Angelique is quite perturbed that Barnabas isn't in his coffin, so she sends Laszlo to Collinwood to see if the family knows anything about the situation. Laszlo gets more information than expected and tells Angelique that he met Barnabas while he was there. She decides to put in an appearance herself and presents herself as Mrs. Collins. She and Gabriel fence verbally a bit. It's established that she is from England as well but her complete lack of a British accent is somehow overlooked. And she can barely contain herself when Gabriel tells her about her sister-in-law Julia.
The head's gone missing. Barnabas thinks that Leticia stole it. She's very indignant about being questioned but, in a brilliant twist (insert sarcasm), she's keeping the head in her closet. How convenient. Anyway, she does her best Madame Mertzola impression to find the missing body. And find it she does! After a few halfhearted attempts at strangling her, the body somehow starts to obey Leticia and is following her like some very odd twist on Lassie and Timmy.
Fade Away and Radiate

Offline Roland

• Full Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2022, 01:26:49 AM »
I half expected Leticia to say to the headless body, after she settled him in next to his coffin, "So, can I get you something to eat?"

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2022, 03:40:00 PM »
 [pointing-up]  Love it!!  [hall2_grin]