Author Topic: 40 Photos of Jessica Chastain For Her 40th Birthday (1 DS related)  (Read 585 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
40 Photos of Jessica Chastain For Her 40th Birthday

Sadly, there are no pictures from the DS pilot or even from 2004 because they slideshow starts in 2005. Though, considering the pilot has never been shown outside a Fest, more than likely not many people are even aware that she appeared in it.

And I didn't realize that she had a hand and footprint ceremony at the Chinese Theatre in Hollywood on November 3, 2016. Now that makes two DS stars immortalised there because Jean Simmons has a slab, something I noticed when I passed by it during the 2005 LA Fest weekend.

And speaking of DS, the slideshow includes a different photo than appeared in Entertainment Weekly a few weeks back of Jessica with Chole Moretz from the Women's March on Washington in Washington, D.C. on January 21, 2017: Jessica Chastain With Chloe Grace Moretz

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: 40 Photos of Jessica Chastain For Her 40th Birthday (1 DS related)
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2017, 02:59:49 AM »
Though, considering the pilot has never been shown outside a Fest, more than likely not many people are even aware that she appeared in it.

It's funny that when I wrote that we didn't have any idea that a version of the pilot had been uploaded to YouTube. It might be interesting if any of her fans ever come across it (if it stays up long enough) and share its availability...