Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1137  (Read 538 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1137
« on: February 19, 2017, 12:11:51 AM »
Robservations #1137

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #1137

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 11:35:34 PM »
Butterfingers Leticia drops a bottle of adrenaline on the floor and Julia must go to Collinwood to get more. Not good at keeping supplies on hand, is she? Barnabas pokes holes in what is a very shaky alibi and concludes that her behavior means she's under the influence of Judah. Leaving Leticia in charge of the body was also not the wisest thing she could have done. A situation has happened that Leticia is not able to handle and she runs off in search of Julia. Just in time for Gerard to see where she's been hiding.
Gerard has been established as a greedy, selfish, amoral character, so it's not surprising that he and Judah are drawn to each other. But there has been little to endear the character to the viewer. Gerard's fate seems rather obvious but not particularly interesting.
Fade Away and Radiate

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 05:46:39 AM »
Gerard finds papers on Judah and the journal.
Leticia drops the adrenaline that Julia needs and must go for more at Collinwood. Where did she source this and she doesn't think she might need more?
Barnabas learns Julia lied to him about her activities. They meet and she lies again and he confronts her.  She refuses to answer and her usually witless pal deduces she is under Judah's spell.
Judah's heart is stopping and Leticia runs out of the tomb. Gerard now knows the entrance and finds Zackary who awakens and goes after Gerard in the midst of fire.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 06:00:17 AM »
Had to check and adrenaline was developed by a woman but it 1901 and it wasn't Julia.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times