Author Topic: Hottest Kisses on DS  (Read 9391 times)

Offline dvlvan26

• Full Poster
  • DS is the Greatest Show on Earth!
    • View Profile
Hottest Kisses on DS
« on: February 02, 2005, 05:56:46 PM »
Hey Cousins!
If anyone buys the February 6-12 issue on TV Guide, you can find a picture of Louis Edmonds on page 12 when he was on All My Children. Aslo, there is an article about the hottest kisses on TV. And DS wasn't mentioned. I was mad again, but do anyone remember the hottest kisses on DS?

I know of one that stands out in my mind: On Box Set 6, Nathan proposed to Millicent and he kissed her in the mouth, just sweeping Millicent off her feet! :)
dvlvan26, Class of 2007

Offline The Ghost of Sarah Collins

• Senior Poster
  • Do You Know My Brother Barnabas...
    • View Profile
Re: Hottest Kisses on DS
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2005, 05:08:31 AM »
Hello dvlvan26...
In my mind when Barnabas and his beloved Josette kissed I could see the passion between them,  [love3]
as was the kiss between Bramwell and his Catherine,  [love7]

JF seemed to be proficient in the fine art of giving and receiving a kiss.  [luv]
The Ghost of Sarah Collins (1784-1795)
Sister to Barnabas...@}{~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"That evil is wicked is well understood,
the wicked are punished so you must be good"
(Sarah to Barnabas)

ClaudeNorth

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2005, 06:26:41 AM »
Then there was that scene in which Timothy Shaw planted a long, passionate kiss on the oh so willing lips of Tate's Creation, or did I dream that one?  ;D

Offline Sandor

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2005, 07:35:43 AM »
Chris Jennings (Don Briscoe) and Carolyn Stoddard (Nancy Barrett) in the Drawing Room after a hot date.... inspiring the avatar photo you'll see to the left of this post (taken from said episode).

No need to pinch Jean-Claude: Briscoe's smooch, as Tim Shaw, to Amanda Harris did happen and was juicy for 1897 standards. Pity she fell for Quentin instead (sorry, Annie...) but it was all about revenge and the money for Tim the kissing fool.

Offline victoriawinters

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • Total ENFJ Geek!
    • View Profile
    • victoriawinters.net
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2005, 09:22:38 AM »
I thought the scene of Kendrick Young and Melanie Collins were on fire when they kissed.  It was like rated x.

luv, victoriawinters

Offline TERRY308

• Senior Poster
  • The real Mrs. Collins.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2005, 01:57:32 PM »
Bramwell and Catherine.

It's like Bramwell "Look at me, I'm so poor.  Look at you, you're going to be rich"
Then, Bramwell, well he's knows how to give Catherine just what she needed. [luv]
Cassandra:  I have a potion.  You know it well.  As soon as she drinks it, within an hour, she will go to sleep and have the dream.
Nicholas:  I am much to talented to spend my time drugging drinks.

Offline dom

• Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2005, 04:47:09 PM »
Then there was that infamous kiss in 1795 between ex-lovers Barnabas and Angelique that started the decline and fall of Barnabas Collins.

I can't recall if there was another (last) kiss between them in 1840, though I want to remember it that way. Considering the circumstances, I imagine it would have been pretty passionate

Offline Jackie

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dark_Shadows_Original_Series-1966-71
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2005, 05:07:06 PM »
Oh there were so many HOT kisses on DS it'll make your mouth water and ... well uh also encourage you to take a shower.  ;D  I have taken screen captures of many of the kisses and this one I made into a collage.  This is from 1897 episode 720, Beth goes to the Cottage looking for Jenny but finds Quentin.  He wants her, but she resists [momentarily] then he kisses her!!

Of course there are other wonderful kisses from beautiful lips!  Tony and Carolyn; Adam and Carolyn; Quentin and Beth; Tony and Cassandra; Barnabas and Josette; .....etc
Robservations & slideshow every week day at
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Dark_Shadows_Original_Series/

Offline Jackie

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dark_Shadows_Original_Series-1966-71
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2005, 06:10:25 PM »
Here is another very HOT kissing scene. This is during the Adam storyline, while Adam is still locked in the West Wing.  Nicholas "advised" him to "take" what you want.  So he did, which I didn't like the idea, but when just looking at the pictures, you don't get that impression.  If anyone wants to see that episode again, it's #549.
Robservations & slideshow every week day at
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Dark_Shadows_Original_Series/

ClaudeNorth

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2005, 09:12:12 PM »
No need to pinch Jean-Claude: Briscoe's smooch, as Tim Shaw, to Amanda Harris did happen and was juicy for 1897 standards. Pity she fell for Quentin instead (sorry, Annie...) but it was all about revenge and the money for Tim the kissing fool.

Oh...I was, uh, thinking about the other Tate's Creation, the one with the dark, wavy hair and doe eyes who never spoke, played by Alexander Cort.  Again, I think that scene was the product of my rather vivid imagination...

But, as far as actual DS kisses, I think the Bramwell-Catherine scenes were the steamiest.  Not surprising, considering it was 1971, when all the soaps were starting to push the boundaries of permissiveness.  Interesting to think how much steamier DS would have become had it stayed on the air for a few more years.

Offline Barnabas'sBride

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2005, 12:23:52 AM »
My favorite is the ones between Barnabas and Josette at the start of 1795, I think because until that point, all I knew of was the misery and tragedy between them, and then there they were in the old house, both alive, obviously in love and so happy. I wish they had more moments together before Angelique started her magic.

Offline DStoDA

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
    • The DarkShadowsAddict
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2005, 07:44:07 AM »
there was one kiss between QUentin and Amanda and as they pulled away, there was like a string of spit connecting their lips! Does anyone else remember that?

think how much steamier DS would have become had it stayed on the air for a few more years.

Imagine if DS was still on air today. They'd be showing the naked male behind like Guiding Light and As the World Turns. LOL

Offline stefan

• Full Poster
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2005, 10:09:03 AM »
It might have been the times and day-time forum but I (so far) haven't seen a passionate kiss that's convinced me. I adore JF but never felt raw sexuality was his strong point (romance and romantic longing yes, though). Actually, Humbert Allen Astredo (hope I have the spelling correct) as Nicholas Blair was kinda sexy with Maggie Evans. I sensed some cool erotic tension between the two. Just my opinion. I hear Quentin Collins was a hot number but i haven't seen anything with him in it.

Offline PennyDreadful

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
    • Terror at Collinwood
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2005, 07:20:29 PM »
there was one kiss between QUentin and Amanda and as they pulled away, there was like a string of spit connecting their lips! Does anyone else remember that?

ROTFLMAO! Yes, I do remember that particularly sloppy, nasty kiss!   [9341] [10] 

~Penny Dreadful~
TERROR AT COLLINWOOD
A podcast dedicated to 'Dark Shadows'
https://www.terroratcollinwood.com/

PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
Weekly hosted horror and suspense films!
On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England
http://www.shillingshockers.com

Offline Julia99

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2005, 09:41:55 PM »
eewwww I knew someone was gonna mention the spittle kiss . ..
Julia99