Author Topic: Vicki's Tale of Spending the Night at the Old House  (Read 949 times)

Offline dvlvan26

• Full Poster
  • DS is the Greatest Show on Earth!
    • View Profile
Vicki's Tale of Spending the Night at the Old House
« on: January 28, 2005, 07:05:06 PM »
Good Day, All.
In Box Set 2, Vicki and Burke were at the Blue Whale. It was a few nights later, after Vicki spent the night at the Old House with Barnabas and Willie. Does anybody know why Vicki told Burke that she slept in Josette's room? And if that wasn't bad enough, why did Vicki even mention the guys, knowing that Burke was already jealous of the fact that Barnabas gave Vicki the music box? I was so shocked at Vicki as she stated to Burke that she would still continue to visit the Old House.  ??? >:D

Perhaps Vicki had a "wild night" of hanging out with Barnabas and Willie at the Old House during that particular stormy night? >:D

Any thoughts?

LOL ???
dvlvan26, Class of 2007

Offline dom

• Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Vicki's Tale of Spending the Night at the Old House
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2005, 07:44:21 PM »
For me, I see it as Vicki having nothing to hide because she didn't do anything wrong. It would have looked far worse had she not said anything to Burke and him finding out.

Offline michael c

• DSF God
  • mr.collins i'm fed up with this nonsense!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2005, 02:05:15 AM »
the episodes where vicki spends the night at the old house are among my all time favorites.she has great scenes with both barnabas and willie.and for some reason i found her to be especially pretty in these eps. [love10]
sleep 'til noon and your punishment shall be the dregs of the coffeepot.

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2006, 01:06:18 AM »
I loved Willie's concern for Vicki in these episodes. You just know he would like to warn her of Barnabas' plans for her but is helpless to do so.