Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1116  (Read 462 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1116
« on: November 23, 2016, 10:48:11 PM »
Robservations #1116

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #1116

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2016, 05:28:33 PM »
Samantha talks to Julia about her sister's strange behavior and Julia knows the problem all to well. Barnabas sneaks into Collingwood and leaves a note for Ben. Gerald has the poison and waves it around gleefully. Julia and Ben are at the Old house and it's been long unused. Gerard is talking to Samantha about her future and she will leave her troubled life behind her. I guess so if she's dead.
Samantha is a busy beaver today and finds Roxanne in the Gazebo, but she is gone when they get back. There is some weird editing where Samantha runs off then she comes back and runs off again. Naturally, Ben with his melting face has carried her off to the Old house and Josette's room. Josette is face to the wall so she can't see her replacement. Barnabas shows up and he decides to dispense with the interfering doctor and goes to bite her and Julia at long last will get to be close to Barnabas, but apparently he is unable to get that close and collapses on the floor.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 11:09:54 PM »
A very Samantha heavy episode. Virginia Vestoff has a lot to do and she shows a full range of emotions in this episode.
Not all that much pivotal happens. Gerard seems to be playing Samantha and Gabriel against each other. The outcome will obviously depend on what is best for him. Julia is trying to save Roxanne but is Roxanne's fate already sealed? Will the present be radically altered if she does?
Nice cliffhanger.
Fade Away and Radiate