Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1108  (Read 452 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1108
« on: October 30, 2016, 03:08:42 AM »
Robservations #1108

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #1108

FAREWELL, KLS!

KLS makes her final appearance on DS in this ep...

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 06:27:33 PM »
VO is Katheryn Leigh Scott so this must be her end. ( and it is). She says the teens have returned to the Old House on their own. Makes no sense as to why they would go there but we never see them anyway. Shaw is at Collinwood with Maggie who looks awful. Shaw wants to leave Collinwood with Maggie. When did they get to be great pals? Barnabas wants her at Wyndcliff. FRid is messing up his lines terribly and I'm distracted. Shaw says the destruction is tonight. Elizabeth is missing in action when she should be involved. I'd like to hear Mrs J say a few works of doom and gloom. Maggie and Shaw are in a sports car with top down gand she says she'll never see Collinwood or any of the people again. Julia hears a heartbeat and so does Barnabas and it comes from the hideous Q Painting  with the block letters and date on bottom so we know that this is Q. So if Q is immortal he really isn't in danger but they seem to forget that. Everything seems very rushed at the moment.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 10:57:24 PM »
Exit Maggie and exit KLS. I know that I've made smart remarks about her in the past and will probably continue to do so. But KLS was a major part of the show and the program is definitely missing something with her gone. But if someone offered to take me off to Paris, I would have gone too!
The kids somehow found their way to Collinwood which is probably the worst place for them.
Sebastian is apparently quite in love with Maggie, which is almost as odd about Barnabas being in love with Roxanne. We don't see enough of them together to see if this could be a lasting relationship.
Sebastian has a vision of the very imminent destruction of Collinwood where the flames part to allow Maggie to head for the old house and presumably get out of Dodge!
Perhaps this is the one person that Barnabas and Julia have actually saved. There's nothing to indicate that Sebastian was a casualty or even in jeopardy. Though if Gerard could influence the kids at Windcliff, could Roxanne have controlled Maggie from that distance as well?
It's Tell Tale Heart time, as Barnabas and Julia try to track down Quentin.
Fade Away and Radiate