Author Topic: A Few Comments  (Read 944 times)

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
A Few Comments
« on: March 28, 2002, 02:05:49 AM »
Hmm...I thought Sarah dies after a long illness, not just like drops dead of shock/hypothermia?? anywhooo...

Today's repeater ep...WHO PAINTED BARNS FACE???  ::)

Also....for a short (but loverly) moment, while Millicent was standing watch at the window....you could see a flicker of spoiled bored brat....just our (((Carolyn Kitten))).

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

Q
U
E
S
T
I
O
N

How long til Naomi ODs?

Thanks
Patti
What a Woman!

Offline Dr. Eric Lang

• Senior Poster
  • Julia . . . Julia . . . when you do the experiment
    • View Profile
Re: A Few Comments
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2002, 02:47:15 AM »
LOL on Frid's make-up! I noticed that becoming a vampire seems to include heavier eye liner and mascara!

Spoiler RE: Naomi:

It's still a ways off. I think we have about 6 weeks left in 1795 and close to 5 before Naomi dies.

Offline VAM

• Muted
  • Senior Poster
  • Adding to my canvas of life...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2002, 02:54:56 AM »
LOL on Frid's make-up! I noticed that becoming a vampire seems to include heavier eye liner and mascara!

Barnabas' face has a chalk white look...Looks like Vinnie had a great time with this job!
It is a good day because I am still ticking!

Offline Dr. Eric Lang

• Senior Poster
  • Julia . . . Julia . . . when you do the experiment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2002, 03:02:59 AM »

Barnabas' face has a chalk white look...Looks like Vinnie had a great time with this job!

And Barnabas definitely hasn't mastered the technique of after-feeding facial clean-up yet!  :P

Offline Birdie

• Senior Poster
  • And her little dog too
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2002, 05:46:11 AM »
My daughter who like DS but never seems to have the time to watch anymore.  Play practice, basketball, the phone, all getting in her way, watched with me tonight when I  got home from work.  First of all she cried "Mom, Sarah looks just like Felicity".  For those who don't know and don't have a vested interest she is a doll from the American Girl collection.  Yes, I should own stock in Pleasant company.  The other thing was why does Barnabas look so very bad was her other comment.  The make up was so very heavy.  I hope she won't take lessons from the make up man.  
I thought todays episode was wonderful.  My heart ached for poor Naomi.  My older daughter was very sick when she was very young.  It brought certian memories back into my mind.  

Great acting today.  

Birdie
Birdie--
God please put your arm around my shoulder and your hand across my mouth

Offline Carol

• * Fiction Filly *
    Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • New York Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2002, 09:26:34 AM »
  I thought todays episode was wonderful.  My heart ached for poor Naomi.  My older daughter was very sick when she was very young.  It brought certian memories back into my mind.  

Great acting today.  

Birdie

Totally agree with you, Birdie. My daughter was 18 months old and hospitalized with septicemia for one week. You just can't imagine what life would like without antibiotics.  Back in 1795, families had several children because you never knew who was going to survive through a bad winter.

You could see Naomi going on automatic pilot--seemingly in control of her emotions(she was very tender with Joshua in the mausoleum--always the caregiver) but slowly spiraling downward into depression. It's too bad that there was no one to look after her needs.

Carol
carolinamooon

"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream" - Edgar Allan Poe

Offline jennifer

• DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2002, 03:05:13 AM »
My daughter who like DS but never seems to have the time to watch anymore.  Play practice, basketball, the phone, all getting in her way, watched with me tonight when I  got home from work.  First of all she cried "Mom, Sarah looks just like Felicity".  For those who don't know and don't have a vested interest she is a doll from the American Girl collection.  Yes, I should own stock in Pleasant company.  The other thing was why does Barnabas look so very bad was her other comment.  The make up was so very heavy.  I hope she won't take lessons from the make up man.  

Great acting today.  

Birdie

birdie
i must own the other half of Pleasant company!! just tripped over three of them a few minutes ago .my
daughter and her friends were playing with them today
I swear they replaced Barbies but I like the american girl dolls better  more realisticl(Ilove Felicity and she does look like Sarah!)
My mother had a baby sisterwho died of pneumonia
when she was 9 months old( i was named for her) My
grandmother brought her to the hospital but without
antibiotics she died that night when my grandmother got sick with cancer all she could talk about was the baby that died .

jennifer
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV