Author Topic: The Divine Tongue :O  (Read 3119 times)

Offline Julia99

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
Re: The Divine Tongue :O
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2005, 12:01:09 AM »
Heather.  .i did warn you.  .i walked around in shock for weeks!  Stacey keach's hands did not belong where they went!

Anyway the other 2 scenes:

Scene 2:  Jacob (Keach) is basically uhhh anxious .. yeah anxious to see Peggy again.  He picks her up at the school where she teaches, drives her home, feeds her lines of bulls**t which she eventually accepts--he socks her, she cries, curses at him and then they go  up to her apartment for well .. you know--

Scene 3:  Jacob's girlfriend is in a family way.  She's married to the Dean of the college where he teaches.  She's desperate to terminate the pregnancy.  Jacob desperately tells the girlfriend he has  a friend who knows an abortion doctor.  He calls Peggy (GH) .. she's all pissed--but he worms his way into her apartment again.  She leads him on to believiing she does know a doctor--she kinda twists the knife with him (that i woulda loved to see). . she gets him to promise to marry her--and whether she does it with venom i don't remember but she tells him she doesn't have abortions! and she doesn't know a doctor.  He punches her, she falls to the ground and then he leaves.

I think i can imagine enough--

The book described Peggy as a woman at forty, very well preserved, attractive but 40.
Julia99

Offline jennifer

• DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2005, 08:12:50 AM »
hmmm.. Heather i do believe you promised me that briscoe out of a cake scene first.... >:D

sorry gothy :P
jennifer ;D
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

Offline Heather

• Senior Poster
  • It's an Orbach's, darling...
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2005, 01:25:48 PM »
Heather. .i did warn you. .i walked around in shock for weeks! Stacey keach's hands did not belong where they went!

So J99...buddy, pal, friend [wave]... are you gonna take me over your knee now? Or perhaps one of Pepe's whips would do...   [zzwhip] [downtown]
Ever see that episode of 'South Park' where they find the porthole to the evil parallel time universe? Well, the flick was Like being in a tripped-out PT, J99...PT ALL THE WAY!  LOL

Now will I be shocked by Polly Magoo at all (chuckle)?     >:D

Anyway the other 2 scenes:

Thanks for the summary sweetie...  :-*  Now, do you take cash or check for services rendered?   ;)  LOL

W: http://hrh22.home.comcast.net

In case you didn't realize....Julia rules!  :-*

Offline Julia99

• Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2005, 04:51:53 PM »
Now will I be shocked by Polly Magoo at all (chuckle)?     >:D

Thanks for the summary sweetie...  :-*  Now, do you take cash or check for services rendered?   ;)  LOL

Polly Magoo isn't shocking unless you understand what he man calls her in the first scene . ..and then you get huge laughs when you see her haute couture in later scenes. . a riot!

And heather--you know how to pay.. i know you know. . .
Julia99

Offline FireRose

• Full Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2005, 09:35:17 AM »
This is the only pic I could find of Grayson Hall and Stacy Keach in End of The Road. I just happen to luck out and find it in old box of magazine clippings that my mother had that she clipped from various movie magazines. Have no idea which movie magazine it came from. It's not a great picture of them. But at least it is a pic of them.

FireRose

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Heather

• Senior Poster
  • It's an Orbach's, darling...
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2005, 10:59:49 AM »
Thanks, Firerose.    :)

Well, that's right around when Jake (Keach) reaches for...ummmm...*homebase* and she quips: "You ARE in a hurry, aren't you?"  :o  >:D

I forgot to mention that there are a few pics of Grayson's movies on the fabulous JuliaHoffman site as well.   :-* http://www.juliahoffman.com/

-Heather (anxiously awaitng to see another of her films...yummy)

W: http://hrh22.home.comcast.net

In case you didn't realize....Julia rules!  :-*