Author Topic: How COULD You Have??  (Read 438 times)

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
How COULD You Have??
« on: August 23, 2016, 05:17:44 AM »
Since the 2012 movie, there have been at least 4-5 times when I mentioned how I hated how they treated the character of Roger.

WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT EARLY ROGER WAS LIKE??

OMG....I did NOT know what a %^&(_) he was....

(MB...watching end part of uh, Roger's automobile troubles...they're holding something 'silver-ish' in color, and round in shape. I know it's not, but, I'm thinking of you!)

Patti
What a Woman!

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: How COULD You Have??
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 06:07:02 PM »
Yes, Roger is definitely a %^&(_) and more!  [ghost_wink]  And did you know that he's that way because the original plan was that Roger would be killed off (by falling to his death from Widows' Hill, natch)? But because they liked Loius Edmonds work so much that plan was scraped - and thank heavens it was. Just try to imagine Roger not being around long enough to call Jeb a cheap, insufferable pig!!  [ghost_grin]

As for the something 'silver-ish,' probably sooner than you think the real thing will be coming up for you!  [ghost_smiley]

Offline Robot_Quentin

• Senior Poster
  • Born during episode #566...... For Real!!
    • View Profile
Re: How COULD You Have??
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2016, 12:44:01 AM »
Those early days are SO much different Patti... It's is almost like watching a different show... Almost!  [ghost_grin] 

There is something very endearing about those early episodes that I can't quite put my finger on. Probably because like you, I saw those after watching the post-Barn era twice!
Robot_Quentin: "I've never watched the last episode, so the show never ended for me."