Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1047  (Read 481 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1047
« on: February 27, 2016, 01:26:00 AM »
Robservations #1047

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #1047

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2016, 02:07:13 AM »
Roxanne is gone.  Music is very dramatic at the reveal. I'm not sure I care. Beyond that Barnabas says she is beautiful and she was used in an Experiment nothing is known about her. I would be funny if she turned out to be the PT equivalent of Eve.  More on the Claude North person a tombstone reveals he died in 1866.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2016, 02:53:07 AM »
Thayer VO.  N Barrett is "enjoyable" wandering around being sarcastically grief-ridden.  It shouldn't be enjoyable, but it is.  As long as we observe from the shadows, and don't have to get involved, I guess.  I liked her "You're protected by my indifference" to Barnabas.  Carolyn with her new hobby can now take over Will's Blue Whale get togethers with Tim Stokes.

Roxanne's nose looks like Spock's.

Woop woop woop--- WAH ooo.... right after this, I pictured Barnabas's wolves going into a doo wop number.  Just as I was thinking I actually couldn't hear the drunken slur in Tim's voice, he enthusiastically pounces on a offer of booze, taking over the pouring with "Allow me!"  Actually I don't think anyone offered him any....

Both Carolyn and Will were bitten, she first.  She shouldn't be any more capable of defying Barnabas than he was.  Quentin reappears for the first time since his escape, leading with his crotch.  They eventually pan upward I think.

Tim to Barnabas: "Mr. Collins, DO you have a girl somewhere?"  Like.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Online Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2016, 04:23:41 AM »
Lots and lots of intrigue regarding Claude North. Is he dead or alive? Whichever, he's extremely careless with his cufflinks.
Nancy Barrett excels once again. So many emotions at once. Barnabas and Stokes are both playing with her. She may go off at any moment.
Very telling scene between Carolyn and Quentin in the tower room. She actually comes out and tells him that Alexis is Angelique but she garbled her words and doesn't believe him. She thinks that she has figured another Collinwood mystery. Has she? And what will be the consequences if she has?
Fade Away and Radiate