Author Topic: Audio CDs for sale of DS Festival Q&As  (Read 461 times)

Nancy

Audio CDs for sale of DS Festival Q&As
« on: October 09, 2004, 04:52:09 AM »
During and after the festival I heard many people say they would like to have previous festival material to watch and listen to.  I have for sale audio CDs of several Festival Q&As with many of the DS actors from the 1980s including Joan Bennett, Jonathan Frid, Marie Wallace, John Karlen and other cast members and crew.

I don't believe in gouging people and even though this is an extremely rare offering - doesn't exist elsewhere - I'm only asking for $13.00 per CD which includes postage and handling.  It's nothing fancy - comes in a jewel case and you will get background information on what the CD contains.  Email me for details on what I have available.   The audio was recorded with professional-type equipment and is very very clear.

Believe me, other people and companies would charge (and get) a lot more for these but since I am not offering fancy packaging and just want to raise some cash for vet bills, I'm offering these at a low price.  I am also going to include printed transcripts of very early Q&As by John Karlen and Jonathan Frid from 1977 and 1982 respectfully.

Please email me at redceltt@aol.com for more details.

Nancy