Author Topic: we STILL love RobinV!!  (Read 958 times)

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
we STILL love RobinV!!
« on: September 09, 2004, 11:58:04 PM »
Dear Robin...I haven't seen you on here in a veddy long time. If you're still around, drop your cousins a line. We miss you & love you :-* :-*

Patti
What a Woman!

Offline jennifer

• DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
Re: we STILL love RobinV!!
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2004, 01:10:38 PM »
there are a bunch of people we haven't heard from in a long time Patti
Where is Bob, Ringo Collins, henry and a few others
miss all of them
jennifer
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2004, 04:06:33 PM »
Yes, I haven't seen Robin here in ages, and she did not show up at the Festival either. But she does post sometimes on the Julia List, so I think she is doing OK--just very busy, I would imagine, with her writing career.

Someone else from the old days I found myself thinking about unexpectedly yesterday--who knows why--was Ashenrider.  I can't remember his RL name anymore, but I will never forget his witty posts--there was one along the lines of "Grayson Hall--Hormel doesn't even come close!" that I recall responding to with comic outrage.

cheers, Gothick

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2004, 05:57:09 PM »
Patti, there's a website link in Robin's profile that you can follow to get in touch with her.

Heh, I can totally picture Ashenrider saying that, Gothick.  He's doing well-- hasn't changed a bit and is busy at the same parish.  His email addy is listed on the forums if you want to say hi and I'm sure he'd enjoy hearing from you.  Just check the profile of PadreJim.  ;)

Offline Bobubas

• Full Poster
  • The Gates of Hell.
    • View Profile
    • Bob's Dark Shadow Event Photos
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2004, 12:06:08 PM »
Yes, I haven't seen Robin here in ages,  .......

Someone else from the old days I found myself thinking about unexpectedly yesterday--who knows why--was Ashenrider.  I can't remember his RL name anymore, but I will never forget his witty posts--there was one along the lines of "Grayson Hall--Hormel doesn't even come close!" that I recall responding to with comic outrage.
Steve you jogged my memory about the "old days" and specifically the infamous "Ashenrider".  ;D
Jim was/is a hoot. It is hard to believe the last time we saw him was the 1998 Las Vegas Festival. I hope he comes to another event soon.

Funny RobinV and Ashenrider were both mentioned in this thread and that Gothick replied to it, because the three of them share a common bond with fellow board members; Nicky,(who was wickednick at the time of said 'bonding' ;)), myself, (Bobubas) LisaG, and IRCBarn, (who was the founder of the Dark Shadows chats on the Undernet)
The 7 of us wrote the very first online Round Robin Christmas story, (perhaps it was even the very first online DS related story period, since this was in the infancy of the internet back in Dec. of 1996. ;D) It took place on the Dominion board #17 and i believe the current board number is #105 or so. It was called A Collinwood Christmas Carol I don't know if it is still available online anywhere to read or not, but it was a lot of fun to organize and write. :)
Ok, that was my trip down memory lane for today.  :)

Bob
Your Focus Determines Your Reality!
Everything in Life is only for now!