Author Topic: David Lynch is back on Showtime's 'Twin Peaks' Season 3  (Read 971 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile

Offline michael c

• DSF God
  • mr.collins i'm fed up with this nonsense!
    • View Profile
Re: David Lynch is back on Showtime's 'Twin Peaks' Season 3
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 11:05:39 AM »
any word on peggy lipton???
sleep 'til noon and your punishment shall be the dregs of the coffeepot.

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2015, 12:18:43 PM »
Some fans may enjoy this article about "the Twin Peaks Festival" which sounds like one of the more unusual fandom events I have read about in my time.  The link points to a site that often includes explicit gay male photography, but the images on this article are completely G rated.  It includes a photo of the author as a very young man posing with an individual known as "the Log Lady."  John Waters must have loved it.

http://www.buttmagazine.com/blog/tips/sexy-times-at-the-annual-twin-peaks-festival/

cheers, G.

Offline michael c

• DSF God
  • mr.collins i'm fed up with this nonsense!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2015, 09:42:10 PM »
it's still in pre-production but according to IMDb (which is often wrong) only maclachlan and a couple of other original castmembers are fully "onboard' for the season...

it looks like everyone else is just a one episode "cameo" which is quite disappointing.  [ghost_huh]
sleep 'til noon and your punishment shall be the dregs of the coffeepot.

Offline KMR

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2015, 08:48:49 PM »
it's still in pre-production but according to IMDb (which is often wrong) only maclachlan and a couple of other original castmembers are fully "onboard' for the season...

it looks like everyone else is just a one episode "cameo" which is quite disappointing.  [ghost_huh]

My feeling is that as long as it has a compelling story that organically ties in with the first two seasons, it doesn't matter how many of the original cast return. As far as cameo appearances go, I certainly hope they aren't "showcased" or edited in such a way that it comes off as "Oh looky looky, there's so-and-so!!" They should just appear in an unassuming, matter-of-fact way so that the STORY takes precedence, not the actor's involvement in the scene.