Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0817  (Read 504 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0817
« on: October 22, 2014, 04:02:23 PM »
Robservations #817

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #0817

And remember:
Wednesday, October 22: No Episode, originally Wednesday, August 13, 1969 was the Apollo 11 astronaut reception in Chicago

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 09:27:14 PM »
Interesting about Apollo 11 MB, thanks...

Quentin knows Petofi knows that Barnabas is a vampire?  "Elusive" Barnabas trapped in coffin, good one Petofi...  I must have missed Barnabas's big revelation to Quentin that he comes from the future.  Quentin acts as if he knows.  Beth to the rescue!!  Just because you can control her, that doesn't mean she can launch a one-person raid on Petofi headquarters, and rescue you.  You have this hero thing backwards, Barnabas...

Our first look at Jamison's room, I think, which is also David's room.

[candle_in_skull_2] [candle_in_skull]
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline DarkLady

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 10:08:41 PM »
I think Quentin knows that Barn is from the 20th century--he might have found out the night that he discovered the secret room in the mausoleum, which happened in ep. 780. Is that one of the ones you've missed? Q certainly doesn't know that he's become an evil ghost in 1969.

And yes, Jamison's room = David's room. It's round, so I'd guess it's downstairs from the Tower Room.

Petofi makes a very bad winner, even worse than Barnabas.

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2014, 10:30:02 PM »
I'd have thought the future thing was too big to encompass in that hurried, frantic, desperate interchange at the mausoleum when Q discovered Barnabas was a vampire.  I don;t remember it, certainly.  My missing ep's are the beginning of Laura.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline DarkLady

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2014, 12:12:14 AM »
I'll have to try to find it. I know that Magda knows because when she gets impatient with Barn when she thinks he's not focused enough on the here and now--Magda's here and now of 1897, that is.

Then again, maybe Magda just told her brother-in-law at some point.