Author Topic: Musings on what 'Could' Be...  (Read 627 times)

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
Musings on what 'Could' Be...
« on: July 21, 2014, 06:59:33 PM »
Alright, we've seen and 'disected' if you will, the 2012 Depp DS.

With some knowledge, I'd like to say who and what type of story-lines there 'Could' be:

We know 'Julia' is alive-ish; she could 'detangle' and show us what a vamp can REALY do to a Doxie!!

Carolyn: werewolf, hmmm....I wish I could think of any DS character who might have a werewolf presence....

David mentions his 'mother'; I would 'somehow' (a la Dan Curtis no style) let David know that his mother IS NOT ON THE OCEAN BOTTOM.

Elizabeth: she'd use the home and business insurance policies and re-build, bigger and better!

The family would build a smaller house (thereby making the mansion, the old house, and new one - well, you get it).

I think the 'true' Evans family, who we didn't see, would come back from their Green Peace efforts in Columbia.

On their way home,naturally walking through the woods on Collins grounds, just Sam would come across something...different....almost a parallel time....:)

Okay....let's hear more!!

Patti
What a Woman!

Offline michael c

• DSF God
  • mr.collins i'm fed up with this nonsense!
    • View Profile
Re: Musings on what 'Could' Be...
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2014, 01:01:27 PM »
between the failed 2004 pilot and the run up to the Depp/Burton film I'm plum out of "what if" musings...

this well is dry.
sleep 'til noon and your punishment shall be the dregs of the coffeepot.