Author Topic: Was Joanna Mills a Witch?  (Read 6061 times)

IluvBarnabas

Re: Was Joanna Mills a Witch?
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2006, 10:07:57 PM »
I don't believe Joanna was a witch,[spoiler]just a ghost. I think she disappeared into the hereafter once Quentin and Daphne reunited.[/spoiler]

Lamar is an annoying busybody, if he hadn't [spoiler]dropped dead in the Parallel time room[/spoiler] would he have apologized publicly about being so wrong about Quentin? I doubt it. It's not in any of the Trasks to admit they're wrong about ANYTHING. [spoiler](Though Lamar's daddy signed a confession admitting Vicki was innocent of her witchcraft charges, only because Barnabas forced him into doing so.[/spoiler]

I liked Joanna and found it believable that Quentin [spoiler]could love her. You can't really fault her for wanting
another chance with Quentin even when he told her he now loved Daphne. All she wanted was a second chance with Quentin and when she finally realize it wasn't going to happen, she stepped out of the way.[/spoiler]

Actually I think Barnabas did a decent enough job as Quentin's lawyer. He was quite good as a matter of fact, it's just that Dawson was a more devious and more experienced lawyer. It did in fact look like Quentin would be acquitted of the charges once [spoiler]Joanna came and testified on his behalf but then Gerard had to find a
quick way to turn the tide in order to ensure Quentin would be convicted by killing Mordecai Grimes.[/spoiler]

Great subject by the way. Even though she was only on a short time, Joanna was one of the best minor characters of 1840 IMO.