Author Topic: OT: My Cat Got a Gold Star!  (Read 4603 times)

Offline Josette

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re:OT: My Cat Got a Gold Star!
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2003, 05:30:10 AM »
Oh, that is so-o-o-o- adorable!!
Josette

Offline victoriawinters

• Senior Poster
  • Total ENFJ Geek!
    • View Profile
    • victoriawinters.net
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2003, 08:46:18 AM »
What a great photo. It brings back a lot of great pet memories because when I was a kid my dogs and cats used to sleep all wrapped around each other too. I used to wonder what all the fuss was about dogs and cats not getting along.  ;)

My old, dear departed dog used to chase cats.  She got one in her mouth one time.  She just tossled her conquest around.  She also hated other dogs.  I think this is because she was very people oriented, big, lap dog. I think it has a lot to do with if they are puppies when the cats are introduced and the temperment of the dog or cat.  So, it's not always a given they get along like Cassandra's or your very cute animals.

It was my pleasure to share the link with you Cassandra.  Glad I did as I would have otherwise missed a very great dog/cat picture. 

Offline Josette

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2003, 06:39:08 PM »
Well, since we've got animals getting along together - I got this link today - they are all wonderful.  I wish I could get individual ones, not just the whole page - and at the end there's a place to click to send it to others, and, unfortunately, it covers my favorite one!

http://www.wotch.com/funstuff/view.cfm?page_id=211
Josette