Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0607  (Read 920 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0607
« on: December 11, 2013, 05:08:08 PM »
Robservations #607

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #0607

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 05:34:39 PM »
Seems I had more to say on this one.   Adam-- jammies.   Nick should bring him a teddy bear and read him bedtime stories from Hell.   A Blue Whale scene!   Joe and Maggie-- sad of course.  In his desperation, Joe has taken to wearing eye liner.   While they talk, the jukebox keeps changing speed... or is it me?  Someone tell me it's not me.  My CD player just did the same thing, so I'm concerned.   It's a known neurological symptom.

Angelique rejects Joe.   What an awful moment.   I know what it's like, feeling you've been left with absolutely nothing, with no way out.   Joe's story and acting have been grounding this stretch of storyline, with some good drama, if painful to watch.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline DarkLady

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 08:40:44 PM »
Adam shows Nicholas the bite marks on his neck. DS Wiki has a frame grab of a closeup where we can see that Nicholas is wearing a very nice ring.

Maybe the jukebox is in sympathy with Joe. JC is very good in this part of the story line.

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 11:43:35 PM »
Angelique was soooo cruel to poor Joe. [santa_angry] He's right to be angry with her. She forced her will on him, made him alienate himself from his friends and employers, destroyed his relationship with Maggie...then discards him now that she's found someone else (Barnabas).

Nicholas orders Angelique to stay away from Barnabas....yeah, good luck with that Nicholas. Since WHEN has Angelique obeyed you before, why do you think she's going to start now? I mean he's threatened to destroy her before and even actually DID to it....then brings her back. Little wonder Angelique doesn't take his threats all that seriously.

The scene between Maggie and Joe was sad. Joe still loves Maggie, but is simply not strong enough to resist going to Angelique any more. Maggie still loves Joe but she can't grasp his strange behavior.

I loved seeing how Adam is scared to death of being near Angelique. At last he and Barnabas can agree on SOMETHING.

Offline DarkLady

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2013, 03:40:39 PM »
Of course Adam's pajamas are green, just like the blanket on the bed.

Offline Joeytrom

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2013, 05:13:36 PM »
Didn't Nicholas make Maggie and Joe both forget about their experiences being kidnapped and bitten?

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2013, 11:29:43 AM »
Maggie forgot ever having been bitten or kidnaped.  Joe seems only to have forgotten running into Maggie and hearing her vampire story.   Since Nick makes the whole vampire experience go away for Jeff, bodily and mentally, he could have done this for Joe, but Nick needs to keep Joe away from Maggie, and he needs Joe to be a wreck who can't explain or justify himself, so Maggie rejects him.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2014, 06:28:19 PM »
Adam is clutching his neck and is weak. He has an scarless and hairy chest.  Maggie reveals she is seeing Nick a lot and he orders Black Russians for them.  Angelique plans to ruin Nicks plans and then Joe tries to ruin her by stabbing , but gets himself instead.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times