Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0601  (Read 864 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0601
« on: December 03, 2013, 04:40:04 PM »
Robservations #601

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #0601

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 01:37:49 AM »
Gee, you CAN threaten a ghost with Hell (as Nick does with Cordier's ghost).  I've always wondered.  Well, not really.  But it's an interesting point... you're already dead on Earth, but Hell is still a possibility.  Farewell Phillipe Cordier, I guess?   ***  No Barnabas, kill Eve and Adam kills Collinses.   Julia, you can't really function as the voice of reason if you go along with every stupid plan of Barnabas's....

Hairy Johnson's Night of Terror at Blair House takes way too long, because Harry is just too dumb to know he should be terrified....
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline DarkLady

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 08:31:23 PM »
I guess what matters is that Philippe Cordier certainly believes that you can threaten a ghost with hell. Thinking about it provides about the only interest in this episode.

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2013, 05:00:53 AM »
A Harry episode is a really awful episode.  Harry has a hard time with his lines it seems unless this was a planned delivery?
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline Ronny G

• Junior Poster
  • Barnabas Bites Best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2013, 01:39:34 AM »
Watched this episode last night. I'm falling way behind schedule but I do have a few comments.
Nicolas Blair continues to be a delight to watch. Humbert is just so good, and I love his killer smile (or devilish grin).
Harry, on the other hand, is just plain awful. I don't want to offend his fans, but I find his line delivery very strange and he's not very photogenic either. I wonder how he got the part? Was he related to Dan Curtis or one of the ABC executives?
The final cliffhanger scene was Nicolas telling Adam to go get Angelique and bring her downstairs. Not the most suspenseful cliffhanger, but it does show how popular the character was if the writers are using the mere mention of her name in order to lure viewers to tune in the next day to see her.