Author Topic: Hit-Girl (Chloe Moretz) Shines In New 'Kick-Ass 2' Clip  (Read 512 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Hit-Girl (Chloe Moretz) Shines In New 'Kick-Ass 2' Clip
« on: August 07, 2013, 08:09:42 PM »
Hit-Girl Shines And Saves The Day In New 'Kick-Ass 2' Clip

And speaking of Chloe, I happened to catch her on Today one day last week and was surprised that she now has brown hair. Though I suppose it could be for a role.

And as for the clip, OMG - I may have to check this film out just for her lines.  [ghost_grin]

Offline Josette

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Hit-Girl (Chloe Moretz) Shines In New 'Kick-Ass 2' Clip
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 07:22:40 AM »
I recently agreed to an offer on the phone and they started sending me magazines.  Even though I canceled it they're still sending them!  One is Glamour, and in the current issue (September) they have a brief section called Superstar Beauty with Chloe Grace modeling and a brief interview with her.
Josette

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: Hit-Girl (Chloe Moretz) Shines In New 'Kick-Ass 2' Clip
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 09:11:54 PM »
If the current results of this poll are accurate:

'Kick-Ass 2', 'Lee Daniels' The Butler', 'Jobs' or 'Paranoia' - Which will you see?

- it looks like Kick-Ass 2 should do really well this weekend. (The article also features the film's red-band trailer)

On the other hand, the reviews I've seen so far haven't exactly been stellar. But then, a whole lot of people, particularly in Kick-Ass 2's target demo, don't pay much attention to reviews.