Author Topic: Night of the Bobbleheads  (Read 2920 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re:Bobblehead Boggle
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2003, 04:50:35 AM »
Naturally, I would love a series of Grayson bobbleheads:

Natalie DuPres, with hair piled high

And hopefully wearing that outfit that made her look like she was dragging the comforter from her bed around behind her. ;)

Carlotta Drake, with flowing dress and sinister smile

Oh, yes! My choice would be the dress she wears when she catches Tracy trying to sneak down from the tower, and she gives "her" opinion of Charles Collins:

If not that, then the orange one she wears when she welcomes Quentin and Tracy to Collinwood, brings Quentin to the tower, and reveals "her" past with Angelique:

(But definitely not the one with the fringe that makes her look like she's wearing her bedspread! [lghy])(Are we sensing a pattern with some of Grayson's DS characters' outfits? ^-^)

Offline Raineypark

• DSF God
    • View Profile
Re:Bobblehead Boggle
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2003, 02:40:08 PM »
And hopefully wearing that outfit that made her look like she was dragging the comforter from her bed around behind her. ;)

Thank you very much, Pepe....cappuccino all over the monitor was just what I needed this morning.   [lghy]
"Do not go gentle into that good night.  Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
Dylan Thomas

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
Re:Night of the Bobbleheads
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2003, 03:21:55 AM »
Thank you, MB carissimo, for those GORGEOUS Grayson captures.  Just what I needed to round off my weekend (and revisiting them will help me make it through another wretched Monday morning, I am sure).

Your swooning fan,

Gothick

Offline Julia99

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
Re:Night of the Bobbleheads
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2003, 11:54:50 PM »
What a riot!  Such an UP for the late afternoon.  .that bedspread outfit was hysterical. . i hope that wasn't filmed in the heat of a New York summer.  .  .
Julia99