Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0315  (Read 1713 times)

IluvBarnabas

Re: Discuss - Ep #0315
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2012, 02:37:40 AM »
I have to disagree with dom, I think this episode was great....Barnabas and Julia have one of their most heated exchanges to date and Frid and Hall were excellent. Barnabas telling Julia not to interfere with whatever he might have in mind for David or she and Willie would both be sorry was really sinister. I'm with Julia....I want anyone but Barnabas to find him. Alas, it wasn't to be....guess who's waiting for David when David finally gets out of the secret room with Sarah's help....

Still, I do love how Barnabas manipulated the information out of Vicki into getting an idea where he might find David. And of course the caretaker finished the job by telling him about the pathetic 'ghostly' voice he heard coming from the mausoleum. Barnabas has that evil smirk again when the caretaker tells him the night holds terror for everyone...Barnabas doesn't consider himself a member of the club since he's a supernatural creature....well even supernatural creatures are not immune to destruction....just ask Laura Collins.

Sarah finally appears to let David out but disappears as soon as he's out....I guess it's back to 'sleep'....did she sense Barnabas' presence and it frightened her away....who knows.