Author Topic: Is Amy Jennings Cramping Her Big Brother's "Style"?  (Read 2241 times)

Offline Cassandra

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
Re:Is Amy Jennings Cramping Her Big Brother's "Style"?
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2003, 08:00:13 AM »
Please.....Maggie Evans-Collins is SO not Sicilian!  If she WAS.....she'd have dragged Alexis out the front door by a fist-ful of her hair, slapping her face and screaming "Putana!!" all the way.

Isn't that the truth Rainey!  And she'd have Hoffman dragged out with her other hand as well!

At least, that's the way my Sicilian Aunts did it. [smrtasb]

LOL!!   I can't even begin to tell you what went on at one of our relatives wedding's when one of my Grandfather's relatives didn't like someone from the bride's side of the family.  What a riot that turned out to be!  This was over 20 years ago and I only wish that we had sound camcorders to record it all!

Cassandra

"Calamity Jane"

Offline Debra

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2003, 06:35:54 AM »
LOL!!   I can't even begin to tell you what went on at one of our relatives wedding's when one of my Grandfather's relatives didn't like someone from the bride's side of the family.  What a riot that turned out to be!

Cassandra,  You don't even want to hear what goes on in our family gatherings when theres some sort of disagreement going on.   All I can say is that it got so bad one time that the cops showed up!  Now, we know better, who to invite, and not to invite!

Deb

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2003, 02:55:43 AM »
EVERY ONE OF YOU HAVE ME LAUGHING MY BUTT OFF.

THANKS!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

HAVING FUN STEVE?????

LOLOLOLOL

BATHIA MAPES....LOLOLOLOLOL

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Patti
What a Woman!