Author Topic: Member's Mausaleum  (Read 848 times)

Offline retzev

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Member's Mausaleum
« on: May 13, 2012, 06:56:48 AM »
I'd love to see a thread in the Mausaleum dedicated to archiving all of the trailers, TV spots, featurettes, talk show segments, etcetera, that you've so painstakingly captured for us, MB. I imagine I'm not the only cousin who has avoided many of them in fear of spoilers, and wading through the hundreds of posts in the "in production" thread in order to relocate the them is a daunting task for some of us laymen :]

I know your work here is never done, and much if it is thankless, but if the mood ever strikes, I think it could be a very cool addition to the board.

Cheers [ghost]
"If you've lived a good life and said your prayers every night, when you die you'll go to Collinwood."  - Mark Rainey

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Member's Mausaleum
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 12:37:05 PM »
Good idea, retzev.  I too avoided all topics related to the movie until I had seen it.

Of course, if we're going to work MB into an early grave, he knows that my first wish is to have all 1,225 of the Watching Project topics in one place.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2012, 04:49:00 PM »
As for the video and captures from the various videos related to the DS film, I've had something in mind for a while. However, it's more like a Table of Contents, with links to the various posts so that people wouldn't have to search them out.

And I suppose I could do something similar for the first time through the Watching Project.

We'll see...

Offline retzev

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 06:10:05 AM »
As for the video and captures from the various videos related to the DS film, I've had something in mind for a while. However, it's more like a Table of Contents, with links to the various posts so that people wouldn't have to search them out.

Love it!
"If you've lived a good life and said your prayers every night, when you die you'll go to Collinwood."  - Mark Rainey