Author Topic: Petofi box  (Read 1011 times)

Offline Birdie

• Senior Poster
  • And her little dog too
    • View Profile
Petofi box
« on: March 08, 2003, 03:04:08 AM »
What we do when we have time to waste.  I was picking my daughter up at school today and was about an hour early.  I thought I would pop into the TJ Maxx near her college.  Low and behold a nice box that somewhat resembles Petofi's carring case for his hand.  Before I knew it they were putting it in to a bag and I was parting with a few dollars.   No plans on cutting off anyones hand as yet.  But these kids better watch it when they get into the girl scout cookies.  For now it is in the master bath holding tissues.  We are going to paint that bathroom a Victorian rose should fit in nicely.  Watch out for the falling blade.

Birdie
Birdie--
God please put your arm around my shoulder and your hand across my mouth

Offline RingoCollins

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • I think it was the trousers
    • View Profile
    • Fans On The Run
Re:Petofi box
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2003, 04:03:59 AM »
Annie has been duly warned!

[jester][smokn] [6283]
We sing, we dance.....and we don't need pants!

Offline Aristia

• Junior Poster
  • Crazy like a fox!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2003, 12:34:47 AM »
I'm heading for TJMaxx......

Heh, I've been looking for a box like that for years, just for the giggle factor.
I found a plain box of the same shape and purchased it with plans to paint it up like the hand box, but it just ended up as a sewing box  :D

Offline jennifer

• DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2003, 03:57:03 AM »
What we do when we have time to waste.  I was picking my daughter up at school today and was about an hour early.  I thought I would pop into the TJ Maxx near her college.  Low and behold a nice box that somewhat resembles Petofi's carring case for his hand.  Before I knew it they were putting it in to a bag and I was parting with a few dollars.   No plans on cutting off anyones hand as yet.  But these kids better watch it when they get into the girl scout cookies.  For now it is in the master bath holding tissues.  We are going to paint that bathroom a Victorian rose should fit in nicely.  Watch out for the falling blade.

Birdie

too funny Birdie and i'm going to look in the TJ Maxx in Cambridge* to see if they have one [crowdhappy]

jennifer
*place where The song People are Strange really fits! have to love it there! [crazd] [crazd]
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

Offline Raineypark

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2003, 04:23:54 AM »
We have a store out here on the Island that's TJMaxx affiliated but it's JUST housewares.  The name is something like Home Goods or Home Gear or House Stuff or SOMETHING like that!!  [confused5]

I'm not allowed to go there. [sadb]

rainey
"Do not go gentle into that good night.  Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
Dylan Thomas

Offline Julianka7

• Senior Poster
  • Collinwood casts a long shadow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2003, 01:16:43 PM »
We have a store out here on the Island that's TJMaxx affiliated but it's JUST housewares.  The name is something like Home Goods or Home Gear or House Stuff or SOMETHING like that!!  [confused5]

I'm not allowed to go there. [sadb]
That sounds like my kind of store Rainey.
I love kitchen gadgets! [clap]
And congrats on getting a Petofi Box Birdie.
I'll have to check out the T.J.Max here. :D
Julianka