Author Topic: Announcing the Coordinated Dark Shadows Watching Project!  (Read 4214 times)

Offline Janet the Wicked

• Senior Poster
  • These pretzels are making me thirsty!
    • View Profile
Re: Announcing the Coordinated Dark Shadows Watching Project!
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2011, 12:55:44 AM »
That's OK. We forgive you. Glad you had a good day!
I get a kick out of these guys who think they're so clean, when all the time they're trying to cover up their dirt.

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2011, 01:23:07 AM »
Life happens!   I'm coming perilously close to forgiving you, for your huge trangressions... and... I'm there!
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline EmeraldRose

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2011, 06:36:08 AM »
As many of you know, I got REALLY behind with the WP and pretty much gave it up. [ghost_shocked] BUT... I decided to start watching DS from the beginning this week in honor of the 45Th anniversary of its debut. [ghost_cheesy] I've already watched the first 9 episodes. I checked here tonight, and, lo and behold, the WP is watching the beginning episodes, too! [milestone] WOW! What a coincidence! [clap2] I just might start posting for the WP again!  [ghost_wink] That's neat that the WP is starting to watch from Episode #1, and the days coincide exactly with how they were in 1966! [ghost_grin]

----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]
----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]