Author Topic: Who do you dislike the most?  (Read 5722 times)

Offline Pansity

• Senior Poster
  • Who's Sorry Now?
    • View Profile
    • Jeannie's David Selby Site
Re: Who do you dislike the most?
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2006, 02:07:38 AM »
Agree Amanada is the worst  I always thought of her as Petofi's revenge on Quentin he put a spell on him to think she was the love of his life!

Now THAT's the best explanation of the travesty that is Amanda that I've heard yet

My David Selby Fansite (performance & book reviews): http://jwmediafanfiction.com/jeanniesdavidselbysite

My Dark Shadows Fest Pictures site:
http://jwmediafanfiction.com/dsfestpics

Offline CallieWL

• DSF God
    • View Profile
    • Willie Loomis Tribute Page
Re: Who do you dislike the most?
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2006, 02:48:41 AM »
Thanks for refreshing my memory, everyone!

The most annoying had to be Hallie with her God-awful whine.  I dread sitting through that again.  I hadn't realized how annoying Amanda Harris was, but yeah, she was such a limp dishrag, and whiny, too.

Then there's 99% of Roger Davis' scenes.  I actually liked Peter Bradford the first few times I saw him because he was nice to Vicki, but soon, all too soon, he became the irritant he remained afterwards.  It was really funny, though, when Lang was about to cut off his head.  (Coicidentally, I had that very thing happen to him in a story.)  His voice was so awful, I can't understand how he got voice-over work.

And I got really sick of Adam after he learned to talk.  Between him and the Roger Davis characters' shouting and sudden loud exclaimations, my little dog leaves the room when DS comes on.

Oh, and Daphne Harriage was a snooze.  Her face was like a porcelain doll--had one expression, and I got really tired of that.

And of course the Leviathan boys, and Jeb Hawkes.  Ick, to the lot!