Author Topic: No DS for 3 weeks???!!!  (Read 7717 times)

Offline Cassandra

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
Re: No DS for 3 weeks???!!!
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2002, 11:06:06 AM »
Sassygram Wrote:

It looks like we won't get to see it until after the new year. Aren't they going to change the time it's supposed to air?

Sassygram, DS will be airing again this month on the 16th through the 20th.  It's only a week but it's better than nothing.   The show will then resume again after the new year on Jan 2nd.  The new time change will be at 8am-9am Eastern/Pacific starting on Jan.2nd as well.

Welcome to board! :-)

Cassandra[/font]

"Calamity Jane"

Offline sassygram

• I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2002, 05:13:12 PM »
Thank you,Cassandra! I get Dishnetwork Satellite and I was looking at their program guide last night. I don't know if anyone lives in the South,but,Turner South is airing Night of Dark Shadows on Dec. 31st at 12:10 p.m.
They air it the one time only. I live in South Carolina and Turner South only airs for the Southern States.If I had my way,I'd turn it loose so everyone in the U.S. could see it! I forgot to say that 12:10 is Eastern Time.
When they change the time of DS,I will have to get moving very early!LOL! I have to walk 7 dogs before I settle down to watch the show. 3 of the dogs stay in fenced in areas during the day(after it warms up,some) and the rest are strictly inside dogs.And I bring the 3 that's outside in before dark to sleep inside with us.
Again,thank you for the welcome!!! It's nice to hang around other people that LOVE Dark Shadows as I do!!!
sassygram

Offline Latisha

• Junior Poster
    • View Profile
    • Catcam.tv
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2002, 02:28:58 AM »
Hello,  I checked the scifi schedule this weekend and it said that although the East Coast will be showing Dark Shadows at 8AM in January, the West Coast will be showing them at 5AM.  That right?
Latisha

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 11, 2002, 03:36:33 AM »
Hello,  I checked the scifi schedule this weekend and it said that although the East Coast will be showing Dark Shadows at 8AM in January, the West Coast will be showing them at 5AM.  That right?

Hi Latisha,

Yes, that's right if you get the same SciFi feed as the East coast.  If you get the West Coast feed, however, it'll air at the same time as the East Coast.

If you're in the Pacific Time zone and you've been watching DS at 7 a.m. all year, you get SciFi East.  But if you've been watching it at 10, you get SciFi West.  Regardless, the show will air 2 hours earlier starting in January.

I hope that didn't confuse you. :)

Offline sassygram

• I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 11, 2002, 02:53:30 PM »
I wish they would leave the show(in my time slot--the eastern time slot)alone. I had my routine down where I watched it at 10:00 A.M. Oh well,I guess I'll have to go with the flow.LOL!  :)
sassygram

Offline Blue_Whale_Barfly

• Full Poster
  • What do you mean last call!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2002, 07:35:08 PM »
I wish they would leave the show(in my time slot--the eastern time slot)alone. I had my routine down where I watched it at 10:00 A.M. Oh well,I guess I'll have to go with the flow.LOL!  :)

Tape it and watch it at 10:00.

Offline Latisha

• Junior Poster
    • View Profile
    • Catcam.tv
« Reply #66 on: December 11, 2002, 09:13:31 PM »
Hi MB- (I don't know how to do that groovy thing where I put what you wrote in a pink box at top but) thanks for clearing that up.  No, what you wrote didn't confuse me, but the scifi schdule did.  What a shock! Thanks!