Author Topic: Follically yours...  (Read 941 times)

Offline scout75

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
  • "Sociopathic spinster!" "Histrionic fop!"
    • View Profile
Follically yours...
« on: October 21, 2002, 01:20:41 AM »
Finally!

Don Briscoe's hair looks much better than it did a couple of weeks ago. As does Nancy Barrett, since she quit parting her hair down the middle, which made her look goofy.

Now, it's KLS' turn to go with "hippie hair" evidently; ever since she became David's governess, Maggie has taken to wearing her hair tied back, which--sorry, boys--is just unflattering.

Maybe it's because...oh, never mind. Not going there.
BARNABAS: Here at Collinwood, old hates don't die. They lie in wait for the innocent and unsuspecting...

QUENTIN: We're guaranteed to make you believe (spells) exist. Our entire family can be explained in no other way...

Offline scout75

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
  • "Sociopathic spinster!" "Histrionic fop!"
    • View Profile
Re: Follically yours...
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2002, 12:55:25 AM »
So let me get this straight...

Maggie becomes possessed by a spirit, so not only is she put in a period dress, but given hair extensions?!

Hmmm...
BARNABAS: Here at Collinwood, old hates don't die. They lie in wait for the innocent and unsuspecting...

QUENTIN: We're guaranteed to make you believe (spells) exist. Our entire family can be explained in no other way...

Connie

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2002, 10:22:57 AM »
So let me get this straight...
Maggie becomes possessed by a spirit, so not only is she put in a period dress, but given hair extensions?!

Well, yeah...what d'ya think?  Jeez...  LOL
"Hair by Quentin" (didn't you see the credits?)
As far as the dress goes...ya know how she was all flustered and bewildered the other day?
"How did I get into this dress??"  Well, she was upset 'cause she realized Ghost of Q must have put her in it...which only means one thing -- he saw her naked.

Analysis by CLC  ;)

Offline Luciaphile

• ** Collinsport Commentator **
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2002, 01:27:11 AM »
Well, yeah...what d'ya think?  Jeez...  LOL
"Hair by Quentin" (didn't you see the credits?)
As far as the dress goes...ya know how she was all flustered and bewildered the other day?
"How did I get into this dress??"  Well, she was upset 'cause she realized Ghost of Q must have put her in it...which only means one thing -- he saw her naked.

Analysis by CLC  ;)

LOL!  

On a related note, I was highly impressed that little Amy and David managed to look so well put-together in Nora and Jamison's clothes.  No problem with button hooks for the shoes or the stockings or the teeny tiny buttons that were probably all over Nora's little frock.  

Luciaphil
"Some people ask their god for answers to their spiritual questions. For everything else, there is Google." --rpcxdr-ga