Author Topic: BACK FROM HALLOWEEN  (Read 5867 times)

Offline Bobubas

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
  • The Gates of Hell.
    • View Profile
    • Bob's Dark Shadow Event Photos
Re: Vam in costume at Halloween party
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2002, 09:49:26 PM »
Hey Bob, is there a way I can get a copy of the photo of Lara and I (in costume)?  I like the one you took of us better than the one taken by someone using my camera.

Of course. E-mail me (Bobubas@aol.com) with your snail mail address and I will be more then happy to send you a copy. I missed Lara's birthday bash, so maybe you could reciprocate with a photo or two from that event? :)
Your Focus Determines Your Reality!
Everything in Life is only for now!

Offline Bobubas

• Full Poster
  • The Gates of Hell.
    • View Profile
    • Bob's Dark Shadow Event Photos
Re: BACK FROM HALLOWEEN
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2002, 10:02:27 PM »

......you can visit my new Tarrytown web site (designed and established by the generous and talented victoriawinters [hello])  The site will feature the complete report of events as well as some of my pictures from the weekend.  Currently, it's still under construction, but feel free to drop by and take a look over the next few days to see what's new
ProfStokes

What an awesome site. Great job developing it victoriawinters!! Amanda's detailed account of the weekends activities are worthy of such a great venue. Cheers to the both of you. :)
Your Focus Determines Your Reality!
Everything in Life is only for now!

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2002, 08:00:03 PM »
I've just posted the second part of my report.  You can access it through the original link (just scroll down) or you can visit my new Tarrytown web site (designed and established by the generous and talented victoriawinters [hello])  The site will feature the complete report of events as well as some of my pictures from the weekend.  Currently, it's still under construction, but feel free to drop by and take a look over the next few days to see what's new. http://www.geocities.com/professorstokes2002/index.html

ProfStokes' Sunday report has been posted on Tim's message board, and of course both are worth checking out.  You'll find her day #3/Lyndhurst writeup under "Halloween Party Report!" (well duh, Midnite).

http://pub69.ezboard.com/fdarkshadowsgothicsoapoperafrm1

And her website, created by the lovely victoriawinters, can be accessed through the above quote.

Offline jennifer

• DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2002, 09:33:10 PM »
just finished reading it  well done very interesting
stories  Prof S sorry i missed it!

jennifer
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox